Windows Systems Engineer
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.
Arrow Electronics has an excellent opportunity for a Windows Systems Engineer in our Centennial, CO location. This position will be primarily responsible for support and maintenance, performance monitoring and reporting, solutions design, and consulting for Arrow's Hardware/Software infrastructure Systems. The ideal candidate is someone that has in-depth experience administering enterprise level systems, a strong desire to learn new skills and a knack for automation.What You'll Be Doing:
What We're Looking For:
- Work on various system projects related to Windows, storage, and application support.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and projects/operational requirements.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes.
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- Typically requires a minimum of 7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 5 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Systems Administration experience
- Experience administering Windows server environments including network troubleshooting
- Experience installing, configuring, patching, upgrading, monitoring, and maintaining servers
- Experience with Windows Clusters
- Understanding of multi-tier application architecture and technologies (web servers, database servers, load balancers, etc.)
- Utilizing PowerShell as a server administration tool
- Experience administering servers hosting SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
What's In It For You:
- Experience administering environments hosting Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications
- Experience administering RHEL environments
- Experience administering Sitecore environments
- Experience configuring and administering IIS
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
$91,600.00 - $121,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.