NetWorth Realty is an investment real estate firm that focuses on the sale and purchase of distressed properties to Investors. We are an inclusive, forward-thinking, fast-paced firm that will never leave you feeling left behind. Our company culture, best practices, and next-level training are what set us apart from everyone else which make us leaders in the world of investment real estate.
Since our inception in 2008, we have since grown to 26 offices nationwide and have sold over 3.1 Billion dollars in private inventory to buyers. With the job market ever-changing rest assured NetWorth Realty is continuously scaling, and our team of agents are standing at the top!
Does this sound like the type of winning team you want to be a part of? Then steak your claim and read on!
Help buyers find, purchase, and finance residential properties that need repairs. NetWorth agents and staff are there to help and support our buyers throughout this entire process. NetWorth has a suite of services from acquisitions to hard money financing, to listing services once repaired. You will become an expert in your market and help pave the way for your new and existing clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identify off-market properties for purchase
- Meet with potential buyers and sellers of single-family homes
- Sell properties in our private inventory
- Attend local networking events
- Determine ARV and comparative market analysis
- Facilitate the sale of properties with clients and title companies
- Continually develop a network of buyers through traditional and alternative methods
- Use our proprietary software to maintain the consistency and accuracy of your pipeline
Qualifications and Skills:
- An active Real Estate License (Or be willing to obtain a real estate license)
- Top-tier customer service experience
- Self-Starter with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Determination and drive to see things through to the finish
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed acquisition goals
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible schedule
- Access to our private inventory homes
- Insurance available
- Top Earnings
- Ability to take control of your future
- An unmatched work culture that promotes success with fun contests, bonuses, and trips
Voted "Best Places to Work" 2017, 2018, & 2019 by
CARPE DIEM! - APPLY NOW!
Powered by JazzHR