About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, youre choosing a different path. From day one, weve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, were family. About the Role
This Manager will exemplify diverse operational and program management skills in order to produce and execute Old Navys promotional and loyalty program roadmap. In this role, youre a key business partner for online marketing, creative, loyalty, web content development, and product management partners. Youll be managing large promotional digital initiatives focusing on building out the ON loyalty program, and leading large-scale online initiatives such as Super Cash, Friends & Family, and Credit Card initiatives. The Manager also acts as a business-facing product owner of the promo platform used to support promo codes for large-scale programs. You will work with cross-brand counterparts to identify new solutions and share ECOM best practices. This Manager will oversee a team of one and help to produce other content experiences as needed across web, email, and the native app.
This role is based out of the San Francisco office. Currently, job duties are being performed remotely. However, the Company may in the future require you/this role to be in the office on a full-time or part-time basis. Pursuant to Gap Inc.s policy, all employees who wish to enter Gap Inc.s San Francisco Bay Area, New York, and Albuquerque office buildings will need to be vaccinated, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability or for a sincerely held religious belief. What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Drives cross-functional projects, ensuring that scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined and communicated for digital content.
- Responsible for resource planning, staffing, and capacity management with Director for digital promotional programs.
- Creates and maintains strong collaborate relationships with members of Production, Marketing, Merchandising, Web Content Developers, Email Vendors, Call Center, Copy, Design, and PDM to successfully manage content delivery and operations.
- Informs cross-functional partners on technical feasibility of projects and potential impact to customer experience and team workload; provides alternative solutions to help mitigate risk while still solving for the desired customer experience.
- Partners with Director and central technical teams to source and engage with 3rd party vendors to bring enhancements to email and site experiences.
- Acts as a voice & representative for Old Navy with Product Management and GapTech in defining cross-functional requirements for any future tool enhancements, providing information when process changes are impacted or needed.
- Works with Development partners to scope, build, and test digital content in our content management and preview applications.
- Ensures graphic assets are delivered for content development accurately and to spec
- Accountable for the set-up of promotional codes for Old Navy US and CDA for large-scale digital programs and oversees quality assurance best practices
- Coordinates and acts as after-hours support on high-priority promo program execution issues; hind-sighting and communicating with team leads on root cause
- Manages career planning, training and advancement for every individual contributor on team.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Strong working knowledge of digital production and operations processes, including direct experience with tools and technology.
- Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining operational structures.
- Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional and global teams.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience in people management and development
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 5 years of production experience, project management, or program management
- 5 years of consumer based online experience, preferably retail
- 1-2 years of leadership experience
- Familiarity with fashion/online retail space a plus
For eligible employees
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five on the clock hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employees base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more () of the benefits we offer.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, weve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign () for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index () for the second year in a row. US Candidates Non NYC
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Incs quarantine guidelinesafter being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective. US Candidates NYC
Beginning December 27, 2021 the City of New York requires all employees in the City who work on site to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability, a sincerely held religious belief or other legally protected basis (including status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses).