What you'll be doing
You'll be joining the Marketing team. This team is responsible for attracting visitors to the website by running marketing campaigns and play a big role in reaching sales targets. The team consists of specialists for SEA, SEO, Affiliates, Social, and Display marketing.
You'll be involved in:
- Analyze the effectiveness of advertising channels, campaigns, products, countries, devices, and content/website updates.
- Detect problem areas in the customer journey and share insights.
- Deep dive into the available data and tools and share insights, actions and improvements in a visually, easy to understand manner.
- Guarantee data consistency across different tools and marketing channels.
- Share your insights with the relevant teams. Help E-commerce team reach their goals by creating dashboards, reports, and pick relevant KPIs and naming conventions.
- Assist product teams for web and app to provide data insights and identify opportunities in the roadmap.
- Build and maintain contacts with the relevant parties, both internal and external.
- Monitor trends in tooling, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Keep track of relevant developments in the field and exchange knowledge with colleagues.
- Contribute to knowledge transfer within the company by proactively sharing findings and ideas to improve customer experience and increase sales/profit.