At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, were one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Job Description
The Wealth Management Advisor (WMA) position is the investment planning and investment and insurance products lead on the Wealth Management Team. The WMA is responsible for facilitating the delivery of strategies and capabilities including portfolio management, trust administration, investment advisory and insurance. WMAs partner with the team to assist clients and families by gaining a thorough understanding of their unique goals and objectives and constructing appropriate goals-based investment portfolios. WMAs advise clients using U.S. Bank's Asset Management Group (AMG) or U.S. Bancorp Investment's open architecture where appropriate, to deliver economic and market views, investment strategy, manager/fund/security research and due diligence, and portfolio construction resulting in tailored investment management and insurance services based upon a client's unique situation.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of experience in a financial sales position, preferably working with the affluent client segment
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 65 or 66 license, and applicable state insurance license
- Considerable knowledge in financial planning, including but not limited to goals based planning, asset allocation, retirement planning, and education funding
- Considerable knowledge of the securities industry, including U.S. Bancorp Investments, investment and insurance products and services
- Extensive knowledge of private banking products and services, including credit processes and policies
- Ability to effectively present investment strategies to clients and maintains a holistic approach to planning
- Strong relationship management, sales and new business development skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with various computer software programs including the ability to use recommended desktop planning tools and processes
If theres anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants () . Benefits:
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting . EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the companys status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law () poster. E-Verify
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program () .
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $0.00 - $0.00 - $0.00
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.