WAREHOUSE LABORER DESCRIPTION:
SUMMARY: Picks, packs, and ships supplies and materials to internal and external customers in an accurate and timely manner; efficiently and safely transports, sorts, and stocks materials.
WAREHOUSE LABORER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transports incoming and outgoing materials to designated areas utilizing appropriate tools/vehicles to accomplish task including but not limited to hand dolly, forklift, electric dolly, pallet jack, and/or elevator.
- Performs quality inspections on incoming and outgoing materials and products.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or bins according to predetermined inventory procedures.
- Picks, packs, and ships materials and products.
- Processes all packages for shipping; processes returned merchandise.
- Conducts physical inventory counts; replenishes stock from back-up locations as needed.
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Participates in quality improvement efforts.
- Performs required administrative tasks; prepares all required reports and correspondence.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
WAREHOUSE LABORER QUALIFICATIONS:
- One to two years of related experience or equivalent.
- Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods.
- Forklift certified.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
WAREHOUSE LABORER PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Occasionally required to stand and walk
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items up to 100 pounds
- Store Hours: Monday-Friday 8 AM-6 PM, Saturday 8 AM-3 PM
- Require working some Saturdays.
- Hourly wage and commission
WAREHOUSE LABORER BENEFITS:
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Accident Emergency Treatment Benefit
- Sick days, and vacation days