Imperial Logistics have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Associate to join the team.
Location: Swindon, Stratton St Margaret
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
The Imperial Group offers tailored Logistics solutions for the automobile, supplier and consumer goods industry. We support from planning to implementation of reliable process chains by understanding all of the needs and requirements and make individual solutions possible.
Imperial Logistics International UK is a part of the worldwide acting Logistics Company IMPERIAL Holding Ltd. with about 51.000 employees.
Warehouse Associate - The Role:
The role of Warehouse Associate will include providing a professional service whilst working to exceed customer targets and service quality. The working pattern is rotating shifts (earlies and lates) rotating on a weekly basis with a fixed weekend shift however flexibility will be required as and when the operation requires.
Warehouse Associate - Key Responsibilities:
- Carrying out pre op checks on FLT prior to shift
- Counter-balance / Reach truck driving
- Inbound receiving, put-a-way, replenishment, picking and
- Ensure that all data input is accurate and in the correct format
- Ensure that all work is completed and on time
- Ensure that all pallet movements are recorded and accurate
- Working to a high standard and in a professional manner
- Reporting any accident, incident or near misses
Warehouse Associate - You:
- Vocational training and expertise desirable
- FLT Licence to RTITB or ITTSAR level is essential
- Experience of working within a large Warehouse environment
- A minimum of two year's Fork Lift experience
- Experience within an automotive environment is desirable
- Possess a positive 'can do' attitude and a commitment to excellent internal and external customer care
- Acceptable standard of English, both oral and written
- Ability to use own initiative
- A good eye for detail
- Professional appearance
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to use a WMS system which is primarily numerically driven
- Able to communicate.
- Possess a willingness to learn, and develop
- Willingness to learn new tasks
Warehouse Associate - Benefits:
- A competitive salary and
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing by length of service
- A workplace pension and Life Insurance cover at 2 x salary plus Accident Insurance cover.
- We also offer a banked hours scheme for the customer's shutdown periods in the summer and in December/January
- Uniform and PPE is also provided
To submit your CV for this exciting Warehouse Associate opportunity, please click 'Apply' now!