Join Qualivis, a subsidiary of Aya Healthcare and winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
The Vice President, Workforce Solutions will be responsible for creating relationships with hospitals and healthcare systems and winning new business. He or she will focus on strategically selected key accounts not currently contracted with Qualivis. The Vice President, Workforce Solutions will excel in helping healthcare organizations solve their clinical labor challenges by leveraging our suite of highly differentiated services and software, making a significant impact on both new clients, and the healthcare staffing industry. This position will be remotely based.
Who We Are:
Qualivis is a national provider of healthcare workforce solutions that streamlines staffing processes for hospitals and health systems. We work with state hospital associations, healthcare facilities and a national network of staffing agencies to keep clinical and non-clinical departments staffed.
We're a mission-driven group who are passionate advocates for our healthcare partners. When you join the Qualivis team, you'll work with the most dedicated team in the industry. What we do makes a difference to healthcare facilities across the nation - but most importantly to the patients and families they serve. Ready to make a difference? Apply today!
- Act as a client program liaison for all aspects of the client program which includes, but is not limited to, fulfillment, billing inquiries, reporting and escalation of other tailored requests
- Develop and cultivate relationships that result in new contracts for Qualivis
- Convey our unique value proposition to key decision makers within potential new hospital accounts in order to secure new business
- Create a strategy for hospital associations in order to maintain and grow their business which will include but it not limited to, monthly calls, reporting, marketing and presenting to clients when necessary
- Demonstrate and effectively present our full suite of services and software to healthcare organizations
- Identify and contact healthcare organizations in order to win their business
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of prospective clients
- Educate prospective healthcare organizations about our differentiated services and software
- Generate leads through various channels, strategic planning and referrals
This position is a client facing role that will require on-site clients visits; therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including having the COVID-19 booster if eligible.
- A minimum of 10 years of business development experience in the healthcare staffing industry is required
- Proof of selling enterprise staffing programs to all leadership levels within healthcare
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be computer proficient, particularly in MS office suite
- An insatiable desire to win and relentless drive to succeed
- Ability to think creatively and identify multiple paths to win new business
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon - plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO - we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Qualivis Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.