Sunray Animal Clinic in Brunswick, ME is looking for a compassionateand engagedVeterinary Technician.This is a full-time position offering about 34-36 hours each week. The right candidate will be able to work Monday through Friday with one day off during those days. Experience with anesthesia and monitoring surgery is a plus!
Sunray Animal Clinic is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care. We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray capabilities, a closely supervised hospitalization area, and indoor boarding kennels with outdoor walking areas.
Sunray Animal Clinic is located inBrunswick, Maine. Brunswick, a town of approximately 20,000, is home to Bowdoin College, the Bowdoin International Music Festival, the Peary-Macmillan Arctic Museum and the Maine State Music Theatre. Brunswick is one of the best foodie towns in Maine! Cuisines from around the world as well as classic Maine seafood and farm-to-table fine dining are found in the many restaurants on Maine Street. Maine Street also offers bakeries, shops, boutiques, antique shops. Freeport and its many popular outlets is only ten minutes away and Portland is only a half-hours drive.
A common purpose with an uncommon passionthis is Rarebreed Veterinary Partners .We are a purpose-driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional work experiences for all our employees. After all, work should be your happy place! We focus on providing the best culture, tools, and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animals.
What do we have to offer?
At Rarebreed, we provide employees in the veterinary profession the best work experience by creating and fostering a great culture where you can thrive. We value you and offer a one-of-a-kind, flexible total compensation package that consists of the following:
- Competitive base compensation plus bonus incentive
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage (or opt-out incentive)
- Company paid 3% 401(k) contribution
- Generouspaid time off to ensure work/life integration
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Company-paid life insurance, short term, and long-term disability
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Continuing education time off and reimbursement
- Pet Care discounts for your family pets at our clinics
- Free monthly wellness meetings focusing on stress & anxiety reduction and mindfulness
- Free online group exercise classes, such as yoga and HIIT (High Energy Interval Training), twice a week, taught by certified trainers
- Free quarterly financial wellness classes to provide guidance in areas such as student loan debt, budgeting, improving credit scores, mortgages, and refinancing.
This position may qualify for the Alfond Leaders student debt reduction program, up to 60k! Click here to learn more:
Employment will require successful completion of references and background check.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Learn more about our career opportunities at: