The Heights on Valley Ranch Van Driver
Make Lives Better. Be a part of something meaningful: The Touchstone Experience.
- Robust Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ask about our Shine Bright Team Member Incentive Program
- Tuition Grant Program
- Access to your earned income BEFORE payday with Onshift Wallet
If your purpose is to Make Lives Better
, we welcome you to Join Team Touchstone
today and be part of something meaningful. Touchstone is committed to bringing a Best In Class Healthcare Experience to our Patients, Residents and Veterans. Compassionate team members are the key to revealing our vision to be the leading post-acute healthcare solution in the markets we serve. If you desire to be part of a work environment where every voice matters, we encourage you to apply today.The Purpose:
To support the community by safely transporting residentsResponsibilities:
- Maintain safe driving protocols including vehicle maintenance checks.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Willing to support the community and residents as required
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required along with courses in driver safety. Minimum of two years driving
- experience and meet the company driver record requirements
- Must be a CNA
We offer eligible team members an attractive benefit package that includes medical, dental, wellbeing, and vision benefits, along with other unique benefits including:
- Paid Time Off; Bereavement Pay and Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Matching 401(k) matching
- OnShift Wallet- access to your earned money before payday
- Life and Supplemental Insurance
- Team Chaplain availability
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.