AbsolutCare at Aurora Park has an exciting opportunity for a Van Driver/Maintenance Assistant position for our 4:00pm - 12:00am shift to join our caring and knowledgeable team at our beautiful East Aurora, NY location.
Do you have passion for helping others? Are you looking to work in an exciting and rewarding team environment that lends the opportunity to give back to our community? If so, we want to hear from you!ABOUT US:
Absolut Care is comprised of 6 senior living facilities located throughout New York State which includes five skilled nursing facilities and one assisted living facility. Our facilities are located in Allegany, East Aurora, Gasport, Orchard Park, Painted Post and Westfield. We offer a variety of services including subacute rehab, long-term care, and hospice.ABOUT THE POSITION:
The successful candidate will have a variety of duties, including but not limited to:
- Transportation of residents in a safe and timely manner in a company van
- Performs assigned duties in accordance with established procedures and policies to ensure that a successful and viable transportation program is maintained at all times.
- Responsible for oversight of vehicle service and maintenance schedules.
- Manages schedules and appointments appropriately.
- Valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; must be 18 years of age or older
- Needs to be dependable and flexible
- Strong customer service skills and compassion
RCA Health Care Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic history, national origin, marital status, disability, Vietnam or disabled veteran status or arrest record.