Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a "Great Place to Work" by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver "Value as a Service" by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers - small, medium and large - have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at . Read more on the Coupa Blog or on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We're a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we're building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:1. Ensure Customer Success
- Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.2. Focus On Results
- Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.3. Strive For Excellence
- Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.The P2P Designer Opportunity:
Enterprise software has historically been boring, unintuitive, cumbersome, and a pain to use, but it doesn't have to be this way. These powerful, feature-rich applications should be as easy and delightful to use as any consumer application. Coupa has an industry-wide reputation for delivering great user experience. Now, you can play a role in taking our core Business Spend Management platform to the next level.
Are you a self-starter? Do you love solving complex problems? Do you embrace collaboration? Are you passionate about developing deep empathy for the user and delivering the best experience? Does this sound like you? Join our growing UX Design team and build beautiful enterprise software that people want to use.Responsibilities:
- Create designs that will shape the future of Coupa's Procure-to-Pay experience
- Partner with product management and other key stakeholders to define feature requirements and UX
- Team up with researchers and assist/lead research initiatives for discovery and design direction validation
- Work closely with development team to ensure designs are feasible and implemented as intended
- Collaborate with the global UX team regarding best practices, design language, internal tools, and overall process efficiencies
- 1-3 years UX design experience, with a strong portfolio
- Strong understanding of UX/UI principles and design thinking
- Passion for distilling complex problems into simple, delightful solutions
- Effective presenter, communicator, and negotiator
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable navigating through ambiguity
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. It's our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches...And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.