A thriving healthcare system is seeking a board-certified (Emergency, Family, and/or Internal Medicine) Physician as our Express Care Medical Director in the Greenwood, IN area!
- Income guarantee, plus $/bonus incentives
- Top recruitment bonus/$ program including relo allowance; commencement&retention bonuses
- 100% Paid for malpractice
- 32 days of paid time off per year!! 1.6 months off per year!
- Extensive benefits package: health/medical, life/dental, vision,etc
- Retirement including 403(b),457(b),401
- Leadership development for all MD/DOss and APPs
- Live close to Chicago or Indianapolis and enjoy the museums, Zoo, Aquarium, MLB, NFL, NHL teams, Broadway shows, excellent shopping, top-ranked schools, etc all while enjoying a low cost of living!!
About the Group:
- A multispecialty group with much primary care (Internal Medicine, Family Medicine) and specialty physician groups (Endocrinology, Cardiology, Psychiatry, OB/GYN, Urgent Care, Infectious Disease, Urology, Palliative care, Critical Care, Hospitalists, etc) includes over 1,100 MD/DOs and APPs.
- Their 12 hospitals, make it one of the largest health care systems in the region. 240 plus locations, most are renowned Centers of Health Care Excellence. This is a system that cares for its team members, members have a voice, and members have growth potential. This is a group about caring more than making the $ numbers work.
- This health system goes all out to make a flexible and family-friendly work-life balance for all MDs and APPs.
About this role - Express Care Medical Director
- Full Time
- Flexible Schedule
- Provide and supervise the growing demand for services located in Indianapolis, IN and the surrounding suburbs
- Responsibilities include continuous evaluation of medical knowledge, documentation, patient care, and compliance with the policies, as well as quality improvement activities including chart reviews, mentoring, and skills training
- The candidate will work collaboratively with our talented team of Urgent Care providers to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care
- Work closely with our executive management team to develop and implement strategies that enhance patient care and improve overall practice performance
Background Desired - Express Care Medical Director
- Board Certification
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of Urgent Care experience is preferred
- Previous leadership experience is preferred
About the Area: A populous suburb with a distinct family-friendly atmosphere, Greenwood offers lower home prices than some of Indianapolis's northern suburbs, along with a diverse business community, a historic downtown, and access to big-city amenities.
One of the most attractive things about Greenwood is the affordable cost of housing. As the fourth largest suburb of Indianapolis, this affordability comes as somewhat of a surprise, but a welcome one at that. The city has great schools and wonderful sprawling neighborhoods.
The cost of living in Greenwood is 9% lower than the national average. Greenwood housing is 20% lower than the national average.