Ultrasound Technologist - Contract/Travel
Up to $2,800/wk
At Connected Health Care, we want to make your travel experience a great one! Our team is committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives.
Connected has an immediate opening for an Echo Tech in Sidney, Montana. Starting the day, you apply; we'll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our team members will become your staunch advocates, confidants, and friends.
Echo Techs uses ultrasound to visualize internal cardiac structures, obtain measurements of cardiac valves, ventricle and left atrium and visualize blood flow. Assists the physician with complex ultrasound procedures. Promotes the smooth and efficient operation of the Cardiopulmonary Department through the appropriate utilization and management of all clerical functions within the department document handling and disposition, interpersonal relationships and information gathering and dispersion
Job Description & Requirements
- Duration: 6,8,10, or 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days and nights available
- Start Date: ASAP
- 1+ year of Echocardiogram experience
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- RDCS or RCS required as well as BCLS certification
- Registered through ARDMS or CCI within one year of hire date
- Solid assessment, clinical, and documentation skills
- Patient oriented
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Active Montana License
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
Ready for your next adventure? Contact us today!
Kyren Block - Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) - 900 - 8275