American Mobile Healthcare is seeking an experienced Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Riverside, CA. Shift: 3x12 hr days Start Date: ASAP Duration: 13 weeks Pay: $2064.51 / Week
Registered Nurse - Intensive Care - ICU - Travel - (ICU RN) Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse - Intensive Care - ICU - (ICU RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $1873.35 - 2064.51
- Innovative care teams bring the best of themselves to their patients at this outstanding Intensive Care Unit (ICU). This facility features compassionate care in addition to advanced technology. - 373 bed hospital in the heart of the Inland Empire, quick drive to Anaheim parks and Temecula wine country- RCH has been recognized as a Top Performing Hospital, with recently completed new 7-story patient tower, 3-story medical office building, and parking garage. Units include 50 bed Level 2 Trauma ED, Level 2 NICU, and over 3500 births per year- Meditech charting
Years of Experience: 2.
1. Perm CA RN License (#/expiration)
2. ACLS, BLS
- Willing and able to float to Stepdown, Tele, and MedSurg as needed
- MeditechFacility Location
Tucked into inland California, Riverside is a large city with a rich history, significant cultural presence and home to an important educational and medical community. Named one of America's most livable communities, Riverside is close to both the mountains and the beaches, and affords its residents an excellent quality of life. Job Benefits
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
About the Company
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Critical care nurse, CCU RN, intensive care nurse, ICU nurse, ICU nursing, ICU, intensive care, critical care, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care
About American Mobile Healthcare:
American Mobile Healthcare sets the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry, with more than 50,000 assignments filled across the U.S. since our inception in 1985. Our staff of more than 1,000 employees meets the needs of travelers and client facilities with unparalleled customer service and industry commitment.
American Mobile provides its travelers with competitive pay and benefits, including medical, dental and life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, quality housing accommodations, free continuing education and a generous reward/incentive program. We also reimburses travelers for relocation and moving expenses.
Founded by a registered nurse, American Mobile was started in 1985 as a travel nursing company able to fill an increasing demand for nursing professionals nationwide. It has since grown to be one of the leaders in the industry. In 2005 American Mobile was recognized by The Joint Commission with their Gold Seal of Approval for Health Care Staffing Services.