American Mobile Healthcare is seeking an experienced Emergency Room Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Myrtle Beach, SC. Shift: 3x12 hr PMs Start Date: ASAP Duration: 13 weeks Pay: $1466.54 / Week
Registered Nurse - Emergency Room - Travel - (ER RN) Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse - Emergency Room - (ER RN)
StartDate: 09/06/2022Available Shifts: 12 E Pay Rate: $1330.75 - 1466.54
- Emergency Room (ED) RN needed for 300 bed Trauma center using Meditech charting. RN may be asked to float if needed among 3 satellite EDs in additional to main campus.- Enjoy sunshine, fishing, crabbing, local wineries and breweries, and 60 miles of beautiful, sandy beaches
Years of Experience: 2.
- Perm SC or Compact RN license (#, expiration)
- TNCC, ACLS, PALS, BLS
- Looking for high acuity experience. This is a Level I Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, along with STEMI certification. We also have a large hold volume including critical care patients. RN may be asked to float if needed among 3 satellite EDs in additional to main campus.Facility LocationJob Benefits
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
About the Company
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Emergency room nurse, emergency nurse, ER nurse, ER RN, emergency room, trauma, trauma nurse, acute care nurse, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nursing, nurse, emergency, healthcare, health care, hospital
About American Mobile Healthcare:
American Mobile Healthcare sets the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry, with more than 50,000 assignments filled across the U.S. since our inception in 1985. Our staff of more than 1,000 employees meets the needs of travelers and client facilities with unparalleled customer service and industry commitment.
American Mobile provides its travelers with competitive pay and benefits, including medical, dental and life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, quality housing accommodations, free continuing education and a generous reward/incentive program. We also reimburses travelers for relocation and moving expenses.
Founded by a registered nurse, American Mobile was started in 1985 as a travel nursing company able to fill an increasing demand for nursing professionals nationwide. It has since grown to be one of the leaders in the industry. In 2005 American Mobile was recognized by The Joint Commission with their Gold Seal of Approval for Health Care Staffing Services.