Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple top workplace awards!
The Recruiter will cultivate relationships with healthcare professionals interested in travel career opportunities. He or she will provide the best possible experience for our travel healthcare professionals through initiating contact, maintaining exceptional rapport and providing extraordinary customer service.
Who We Are:
We're a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we're obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you'll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Identify and recruit qualified healthcare professionals for short-term assignments
- Proactively contact and recruit prospective candidates to establish relationships, understand their needs and qualify them for job opportunities
- Educate prospective candidates on the personal and professional benefits of a travel healthcare career
- Generate leads through various recruiting channels, strategic planning and referrals
- Build and maintain unique relationships with travel healthcare professionals
- Strive for continuous improvement and career advancement
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting goals
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Client-centered mentality and passion for customer service
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven success in recruiting, sales or other metrics driven environment
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for travel healthcare professionals
- Outside the box thinkers
- Career oriented with a desire for advancement
- Enthusiastic about being part of an recruiting organization that recognizes your talent
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon - plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO - we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Compensation: $70k starting pay. Commission plan allows for high total earning potential.
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.