Join Aya Healthcare, named the #1 top workplace in the large company category by the San Diego Union-Tribune.
As a Travel Experience Manager, you'll play a critical role in ensuring the happiness of our nursing and allied travel clinicians (healthcare workers). You'll learn the ins and outs of how our company works and use this knowledge to come up with creative ways to resolve issues, increase process efficiencies and ensure clinician satisfaction. As a team leader, you'll direct department traffic, coach other team members and have crucial conversations as needed. We're looking for someone who loves solving problems, has a sense of urgency and can build a great rapport with departments across the organization. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Who We Are:
We're a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we're obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you'll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Externally address healthcare worker concerns regarding work environment and experience with empathetic communication via phone and email.
- Internally manage escalated healthcare worker concerns by evaluating issues and developing a solution-oriented plan.
- Coordinate with internal departments to implement problem-solving action plans.
- Collaborate with HR, legal and clinical teams to execute issue investigation.
- Exhibit a high sense of urgency in communication and follow up.
- Develop a deep understanding of the knowledge and processes of internal departments to set up correct resolution expectations.
- Coach internal team members on customer service expectations for all employees.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 1 year of direct customer service experience.
- At least 1 year of team lead or managerial experience.
- High sense of urgency and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Great listening and conversational skills.
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon - plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO - we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO Policy