Echo technicians are ultrasound technicians who have specialized in using echocardiogram technology to produce images of patient's hearts. This field requires an associate's degree in medical sonography, and further specialization within the field is possible. Echo techs work with patients, technology, other medical staff, and may have other responsibilities like record keeping.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Paid AAA Membership
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.