Transportation Import/Export Specialist I (Drawback Specialist)
Arrow Electronics has an exciting opportunity for a Transportation Import/Export Specialist I. The Transportation Import/Export Specialist I will work directly with the Trade Operations Manager, internal organizations and external Freight Forwarders and Customs Brokers to facilitate regional import/export processes and programs related to China 301 Tariff.
Exceptional remote candidates will be considered.What You Will Be Doing:
What We Are Looking For:
- Support internal business units on setting up reconciliation and various drawback programs, across multiple ERP systems and legal entities, using drawback knowledge and experience with drawback laws and regulations.
- Review, research and prepare internal data/reporting utilized for duty drawback and import entry reconciliation programs.
- Analyze China 301 Tariff ACE data, broker reporting, import packets, and internal data/reporting to support customer and supplier duty drawback programs.
- Work exception reporting, research and resolve mis-matches in broker data to the ERP system and determine root cause/corrective action.
- Work cross-functionally to develop/implement systems and process improvements to duty drawback and reconciliation programs to efficiently prepare claims, expedite claim filing and improve internal business unit experience.
- Assist with the development of training related to duty drawback and reconciliation programs including playbooks and procedures.
- Monitor, record, analyze and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations related to import/export activities specifically related to China 301 Tariff.
What's In It For You:
- 4 year degree and 1-2 years in Import/Export Compliance or Customs Brokerage/Freight Forwarding
- Duty drawback experience
- Entry Reconciliation experience
- Exceptional data analytic and excel skills
- Ability to retrieve, manipulate and present large sets of data
- Experience working with small parcel, ocean and air freight brokers and carriers
- Ability to work well both independently and in a cross functional team environment
- Experience working with a TMS, WMS and other Supply Chain systems
- Experience in import and export rules and regulations
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
*Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole discretionAnnual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$26.01 - $29.15
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Supply Chain ServicesEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.