Culina Logistics is the leading 3rd party UK logistics business, specialising in chilled warehousing providing an excellent platform for food and drink manufacturers.
We are now recruiting for a Transport Administrator on a part time, fixed term contract based at our Stafford depot.
Shift: Monday to Friday, 1:30pm - 5:30pm
Salary: £11,055 per annum
As a Transport Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Greeting drivers and giving out daily tasks / daily paperwork
- Briefing / Debriefing drivers
- Ensuring daily walk around / health and safety is being observed and completed in full
- Support transport team (Supervisors / transport Co-Ordinator's)
- General office admin for the transport department
- Check and effectively maintain the Company's systems for WTD and tachograph rules and regulations
- Regularly update the WTD system, ensuring the data is up to date and accurate
- Create and provide daily reports to the Transport department regarding tachograph information
- Maintenance of driver notice boards
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to succeed in a pressurised environment
- Able to work using own initiative and with little supervision
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel, Word, Outlook (or equivalent)
- Previous experience gained in a similar role is preferred but not essential
In return for your passion, hard work and determination in providing outstanding service to our customers we offer:
- Opportunities to progress through the warehouse or into other roles within the business
- Free hot drinks and on site catering facilities
- Life assurance
- Retail discounts
- Training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in and use to working in a fast paced organisation then click APPLY NOW and !