My client is a small scale very successful Financial Advice firm based on the outskirts of Poole, with beautiful rural offices. Due to ongoing expansion they require a Trainee Paraplanner to join the team in supporting advisors as well as administrative staff to provide quality service to clients.
This is a full time office based role, offering a competitive salary of upto £26k dependant on experience. You will receive full training from their excellent Senior Paraplanner and supported through the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning.
Ideal candidates will have a sound understanding of financial services from working within the IFA/ Wealth management arena in a support role. It is desirable you have worked on Inteliflo but by no means a deal breaker.
- Update the monthly fund analysis and download data for the current funds the firm is using.
- Process Client fund switches as instructed on the investment platforms.
- Printing Client reports/ letters and preparing the relevant forms to send out to clients.
- Monitor the client processing, adding new cases and closing them out once they have been completed.
- Creating letters of authority.
- Call providers for updated product and policy details/ valuations.
- Generate portfolio valuations to enable advisers have access to all updated information.
- Complete application/proposal forms.
- Submit new business applications to the provider, (Quilter, Prudential, Transact). Ensuring paraplanners and advisers are updated regularly.
Please apply online for further information.