Trainee / Motor Claims handler (October 31st start)
Barker Munro recruitment Ltd is delighted to be working with one of the most respected Insurers to recruit a team of Motor Claims handlers for their Manchester based office.
They offer amazing training so we are seeking Graduates, or candidates with experience in Customer service or retail who are really looking for an opportunity where they can build a successful career. Perhaps you have already worked in a claims handling or a financial services role and looking for a new challenge that offers plenty of progression! Don't worry if you haven't as this company is open minded enough to see your potential and provide the training.
The role is working 37.25 hours a week Monday to Friday and will start on the 31st October. There is a generous basic salary on offer starting at £19,253. You can progress through the Grades of this role up to £25,700. After probation they offer a flexible hybrid working from home pattern where you can work 2 days in the office and 3 from home.
Motor Claims Handler responsibilities include:
- You will be the first point of call via telephone for a customer who has been involved in a motor accident
- Proactively record, process and settle First Notification of Loss motor claims.
- Process cheques on claims files.
- Identify potential fraudulent claims.
- Effectively negotiate with customers, suppliers and all relevant third party representatives.
Motor Claims Handler Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience from a Customer Service orientated role.
- Excellent communication, time management and organisation skills.
- Desire to learn and develop through continuous training.
If you would like to be considered for this superb opportunity to make a career for yourself in the Insurance sector then please send your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment via the relevant links.