Trade Compliance Associate Manager
Job Description:What You'll Be Doing
What Are We Looking For?
- This position serves as a subject matter expert on local & regional trade control laws & regulations for import and export activities. The position implements and monitors global department strategy, direction and implementation of the overall structure, resources, processes, and procedures to ensure Arrow meets the governmental requirements for all countries in relation to denied and restricted party screening, license determination and management, embargoed country management, and related responsibilities. This role has the responsibility to drive results across all geographies and businesses to ensure all processes are in place and being followed correctly for imports and exports.
- Leads teams - local and across regions - in monitoring trade compliance risks for Arrow's various businesses. Works closely with Arrow's Legal departments and the Business operational contacts to make and implement recommendations on avoidance and mitigation of risk based on policy and procedures of the department.
- Supports implementation of trade management & compliance processes and procedures, and system enhancement for all businesses in all geographies. Supports and ensures adherence by Arrow businesses to established rules and processes related to global import and export controls.
- Leads designated employees of the global Trade Management & Compliance team for activities related to restricted party screening, license determination, license management, embargoed country management, training of Arrow employees on trade related topics, process and resource design and implementation, and talent development.
Experience / Education
- Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
- Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
- Accountable for results of a small team
- Exercises limited management authority; sets employee performance objectives, conducts performance reviews and recommends pay actions
- Defines team operating standards and ensures essential procedures are followed based on knowledge of own discipline
What's In It For You?
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
$71,500.00 - $104,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Travelport on Panorama)
Business SupportEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.