You are early in your IT career and have a bachelors degree in computer science or related field. You have strong customer service skills balanced by solid IT technical experience. You are collaborative, organized, and a strong communicator. You manage your time effectively, especially when you have multiple competing deadlines. You are proactive: when you see a need, you bring creative solutions forward and are willing to help implement them. You understand that building strong business relationships is critical to successful help desk outcomes. If this sounds like you, consider building your career as a Tier 2 Help Desk Technician at our firm.
Integral Consulting Inc. () provides technical insight, strategy, and project delivery to help our clients move forward in an evolving world. We seek to achieve this mission by creating a business culture of client service, technical excellence, innovation, and collaboration. Equally, we hold ourselves to strong internal commitments to health and safety, sustainability, diversity, mutual respect, collegiality, and the professional development of our staff.
We are currently seeking a full-time Tier 2 Help Desk Technician. The desired candidate will be a detail-oriented individual who will provide hands-on support to end-users for a wide array of Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical requests. End-users work from home offices, in physical offices, and while on travel.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities :
As Tier 2 Help Desk Technician, your job functions will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support and services for end users
- Provide support with maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of end-user computer systems
- Install and upgrade computer components and software
- Provide support related to laptops, workstations, printers, and related peripherals (monitors, docking stations, keyboards, mice, webcams, etc.)
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics and documenting problems and resolutions
- Manage user account permissions and access rights in Active Directory
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests related to IT issues
- Perform routine/scheduled security patches and service packs
- Train staff on general applications and corporate systems
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Perform other duties, tasks, or assignments as assigned.
This job might be for you if you have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, business administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of professional IT help desk experience with pertinent IT certifications
- Intermediate understanding of networking
- Good knowledge of computer systems, printers, and peripherals
- Experience with installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Microsoft products and Adobe Acrobat
- Hands-on experience in performing computer builds and upgrades
- Ability to deploy, configure, and support operating systems on laptops, workstations, and mobile devices
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Experience with Active Directory and Azure AD (users, security groups, distributions groups, etc.)
- Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot new and critical technical issues as they arise
- Understanding of and appreciation for information security within systems and user devices
- Strong drive to provide friendly and exemplary customer service and experience, with an awareness of prioritization of tasks, stakeholders, budget, and time
- Organized and professional demeanor
- Strong attention to details
- Positive attitude and motivation to grow both intellectually and professionally
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth. Benefits include partially subsidized medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) with a company match of up to 4% of annual compensation, company-paid life and short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid time off.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The EEO is the Law poster can be viewed HERE .
All employees are required to receive a COVID-19 vaccination authorized for emergency use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If extended an offer of employment, you will be required to provide valid proof of your COVID-19 vaccination prior to the start of employment. For any employee who chooses not to receive a vaccination due to a medical reason or based on religious beliefs, Integral may offer reasonable accommodation. Each request for exemption, regardless of the reason, will be evaluated individually by Human Resources in accordance with the Companys equal employment opportunities policies and applicable law. A copy of Integrals COVID-19 vaccination policy will be provided to qualified candidates who are invited to interview with us.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.