Job Title Test Engineering Technical Specialist - 2nd Shift - Greene, NY
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About our team:
The Engineering Test Lab performs tests on hardware and software changes, across the entire Raymond product line, prior to customer release. We support Reliability, Engineering, Marketing, and Manufacturing.
About the position:
We're looking for a 2nd shift Test Engineering Technical Specialist at our location in Greene. You will:
- Work on the full portfolio of Raymond products to support testing of new product development and product health projects.
- Assist engineers by assuming responsibility for the completion of routine tests.
- Set up, operate and drive test equipment, vehicles, prototypes, fixtures or products for standard tests as well as new and unusual tests.
- Assemble, repair, and run equipment for new or non-routine tests.
- Test products and equipment from verbal and written instructions.
- Resolve routine questions and problems.
- Process and report data following defined methods, including the use of spreadsheets, graphs, and formal written reports and presentations.
- Extract engineering and manufacturing data from various prescribed and non-standardized sources both internal and external to the company.
- Communicate test results to other test engineering technical specialists, designers, engineers, or managers with an approach that supports and develops teamwork and the timely completion of projects.
- Analyze and interpret data and make recommendations.
- Provide guidance to other technical specialists in areas of specialized expertise.
- Understand fundamentals of 2S/5S and is a leader in its practice.
- Perform other tasks as directed.
- Function as both an individual in isolated tasks and as a member of a team.
About the schedule:
This position is 2nd shift and will work 3:00 p.m.- 11:30 p.m.
- 2+ years of experience in a test engineering lab environment.
- Broad experience working on non-standard assignments.
It would be great if you had:
- Proficiency with specialized test equipment, computer training, AutoCAD, PCAD, Pro Engineer Software, gages, meters, and hand tools.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills in order to interpret and present data and make recommendations.
- Experience reading engineering drawings.
- Understanding of principles of electronics, hydraulics, and engineering or manufacturing processes.
About the total compensation package:
Wage - Starting rate of pay for this position is expected to be $17.00-$25.66 per hour depending on qualifications of selected candidate.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program