Medical diagnostics manufacturer/distributor of rapid point of care products is seeking a full time technical services position as Medical Technologist or clinical laboratory technician. We are a small rapidly growing company with growth opportunities.
- >3 years working in a clinical lab or physicians office performing rapid lateral flow diagnostic testing
- Knowledge of CLIA regulations and laboratory protocol.
- BS, MLT, MT or equivalent experience in a clinical laboratory
- Medical assistants with >5 years clinical and rapid point of care testing experience considered.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented and ability to solve and provide solutions under minimal supervision
- Understanding laboratory operations as well as policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate, consult and interact with other members of the team, external relations and customer service building positive and effective relationships.
- Perform visual inspection of incoming goods
- Test, report and maintain records of proficiency testing
- Complaint handling - receive customer calls, troubleshoot, customer training.
- Daily temperature monitoring and maintain daily, weekly and monthly records.
- Maintain detailed records of product complaint issues, SOPs, manufactures investigations, package insert history logs and monitor the retain inventory.
- May involve some travel to trade shows
- Assist with clinical study site data
- Perform all other assigned duties as instructed or required.