Who We Are:
OUTFRONT Media is one of the largest out of home advertising companies in the country, selling billboard, transit, and mobile advertising in over 140 markets across the US and Canada. OUTFRONT is embedded into the fabric of our cities and communities and trusted by the millions who engage with our media every day, driving a strong relationship between brands and audiences. We are leading our industry to bring intelligence to out-of-home (OOH). We put fresh thinking and innovative approaches to work in all aspects of our business - from digital networks, to social and mobile integration, to improved business practices. We offer the best advertising inventory and most desired landmark locations, including leading positions in high-traffic areas, retail districts, transit centers, and iconic destinations from Times Square to the Sunset Strip. Our growing national network of digital billboards and our collection of 400,000+ displays cannot be matched.Job Summary:
The Technical Support Analyst for our Southeast region provides specialized technical support for clients including troubleshooting and general computer support. The Technical Support Analyst function combines operations and technical support for PCs and related hardware and software. This person must have the ambition to learn and excel in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment. The position is part of a technical support team that supports multiple OUTFRONT Media offices.Essential Functions:
- Respond to and maintain helpdesk trouble ticketing system
- Troubleshoot and resolve PC hardware and software problems
- Troubleshoot and repair issues involving network connectivity, DHCP, DNS, WINS, authentication, VPN
- Deploy software updates, patches, drivers, etc.
- Maintain departmental databases, documentation, vendor accounts and customer relationships
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4-6 plus years required experience
- Fluency with Windows desktop and server operating systems in an Active Directory environment
- Basic TCP/IP networking and remote support skills
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting desktop and peripheral issues
- Good use of available technical/web reference and research materials
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office and related technologies
- Mac support experience is a must.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity EmployerAll applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the
OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.