With the start of the new academic year, Academics are working with multiple Primary Schools who have asked us to source Teaching Assistants to support them across Chester, Ellesmere Port and Wirral.
Whether you are looking for a role for the next academic year, or just day to day to work around your other commitments or studies, Academics have a role to suit you.
You will have:
- The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
- The ability to communicate effectively with children and other members of staff
- A Level 2 or Level 3 or equivalent Teaching Assistant qualification would be desirable
- Relevant experience working with children
Why work with Academics?
- Competitive weekly pay
- Friendly and honest service
- Online timesheets
- Your own dedicated consultant
- 24hr contactable service
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- Genuine refer a friend scheme
Here at Academics we pride ourselves on the importance of catering to YOUR individual needs.
Whatever your situation may be, this is an exciting time to join us and start or further or start your education journey.
All suitable applicants will be subject to a registration interview, 2 years' worth of referencing and must either hold or be willing to get an Enhanced DBS registered to the update serviceIf this sounds like what you're looking for, please get in touch with Tamara Burke on or send across your C.V. on