Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
The Talent Acquisition Specialist, part of the internal recruitment team, will be responsible for pursuing, evaluating and recommending for hire a steady stream of candidates. The Talent Acquisition Specialist must adeptly assess the aptitude, cognitive ability and potential for success of a substantial volume of candidates for internal requisitions within sales, recruitment, business development, sales support, operations, etc. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced corporate recruiter or agency recruiter looking to transition to the corporate recruiting world.
Who We Are:
We're a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we're obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you'll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Habitually recruit exceptional candidates to join the rapidly growing Aya Healthcare team within varying departments including, but not limited to: sales, recruitment, business development, sales support, operations, etc.
- Manage internal job requisitions and inbound job applications
- Persistently develop a steady stream of viable candidates utilizing LinkedIn and various job boards
- Creatively identify non-traditional means of candidate recruitment
- Build a pipeline of passive and active candidates through networking, cold calling and various internet searches
- Proactively contact candidates to schedule phone, video and face to face interviews and qualify them for job opportunities
- Precisely convey our unique corporate culture to candidates and asses their fitness for that framework
- Establish quick rapport with candidates and represent Aya Healthcare both positively and honestly
- Educate prospective candidates on the personal and professional benefits of working for Aya Healthcare
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of corporate recruitment or agency staffing experience
- Proven success in sales may substitute for direct recruitment experience
- Proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter and other job boards
- Strong ability to recruit passive candidates
- Ability to quickly and accurately evaluate candidates
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet goals
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Collaborative mindset
- Incredible work ethic
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon - plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO - we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Compensation: DOE + bonuses
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.