In 1995 Lifeways opened its first location for people with complex needs. Over 25 years later and we've grown to become the UK's largest supported living specialist and are proud to help almost 5,000 people to live more fulfilling, independent lives.
Our commitment is to provide extraordinary support that creates life-changing outcomes for people with complex needs. We do this through our stability, our local teams, our strong relationships, and our shared focus on quality and reassurance.
Future Home Care part of the Lifeways Group is looking for Full Time and Part Time positions as a Support Worker for adults with Autism and Challenging Behaviour, in a supported living setting at our services in the Warsop area in Nottinghamshire.
We are looking for positive, compassionate and caring support workers at our Warsop services and in return you'll get back so much more from one of the most rewarding careers. You'll make new friends and feel inspired to reach your potential through our learning and development programme. No experience is necessary, as we are looking for people with the right values and attitude.
As a Support Worker for the individuals that we support you will be responsible and involved in the everyday life of the people that we support, making sure that they are fully involved when it comes to receiving support.
The team that work within our services at Warsop are really friendly and happy, as are the people we support here and everyone is really excited to meet the new Support Worker who will be supporting them.
We believe that all our team members are amazing and we wouldn't be able to achieve what we do without them. Here are just some of the ways we would value and invest in you:
- 28 days holiday pro rata
- Amazing Induction leading to a recognised qualification
- Access to award winning training and development
- Pension contributions into NEST Scheme on a salary sacrifice basis meaning NI savings*
- Cycle to work scheme when you have been with us for 6 months
- Discounts and cashback at high street shops including major super markets, cinemas, gyms, leisure/theme parks, holidays and much more via Lifeways Rewards
- Opportunity to purchase a health cash plan to claim towards dental, glasses, therapy etc.
- Free access to round the clock employee assistance program for advice and support
- Recommend a Friend Incentive
- Award scheme and incentive recognition via My Lifeways
*T&C's apply based on contract
Key Responsibilities of supporting the individuals that we support
- Ensure the individuals that we support lead valued and fulfilling lives
- Helping them to reach their potential and achieve to the best of their ability
- You may support them to go to work
- You may support them to do household jobs
- You may support them to enjoy their favourite hobby
- You may support them through to more exciting tasks such as moving into their own home for the first time or planning a holiday
- You will be required to work some weekends and bank holidays - we do try to be flexible and plan our rota's in advance to accommodate your own commitments
All applications will be subject to DBS checks and references. Our support workers are very important to us and are an essential part of our service. If you have previously worked within a similar environment or if you believe you have the skills to complement our service, we would love to hear from you.