WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a dynamic, motivated Student Assistant, you'll support our Management Assistant Team in various administrative activities in the area of Travel & Expenses as well as occasionally organizing and carrying out various events. You'll participate in preparing and coordinating events, working in close cooperation with internal and external contacts. Your job is to help ensure that everything runs smoothly behind the scenes. You'll support colleagues in planning training and onboarding sessions. In addition, you'll support the Administrative Services Manager on various organizational projects.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- You stand out for your excellent communication and teaming skills and for your competent and professional conduct toward clients and coworkers.
- You enjoy planning and organizing events.
- You impress people with your structured, reliable, and independent work style.
- You're unfailingly friendly and polite in interactions with clients and coworkers.
- You complete administrative tasks precisely and conscientiously.
- Strong motivation, flexibility, and commitment are as much a part of your character as absolute trustworthiness, discretion, and a sense of responsibility.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- You are currently enrolled in college (ideally in an economics, social sciences, or humanities program).
- You are proficient in the MS Office suite.
- Excellent German and very good English skills round out your profile.
YOU'LL WORK WITH
You'll work in a small team in which you'll support the assistants to various different teams on organizational topics. You'll perform tasks for the teams, especially when things get hectic and additional support is needed. You'll work in a highly cooperative and helpful environment, as good teamwork is very important to us.