Do you want to work for the UK's largest FMCG Provider?
Come and be part of a great team with a great culture, great colleague engagement and great opportunities, who live their company values every day. It really is a great place to work.
Great Bear is an award-winning 3rd Party UK business of Ambient products, providing nationwide dedicated and shared user warehousing and distribution solutions.
We are now recruiting for a Stock Controller on permanent basis at our Northampton, Brackmills depot.
Shifts: Monday to Friday- rotating shift 06:00-14:00/14:00-22:00
Salary: £24,000 pa
You will play a vital role in maintaining the stock integrity within the warehouse. With an eye for detail and excellent investigative skills you will already have stock control experience and knowledge of WMS. Teamwork, communication and tenacity are key attributes, whilst the ability to work pro-actively on your own initiative is also vital to the success of our department.
- Liaise with Management and Operational staff to ensure accuracy of received and dispatched loads and amend and rework accordingly.
- Manage, in conjunction with the Receipt and Dispatch Team, the problem pallet area.
- Accurately amend pick faces to maintain stock integrity ensuring all checks are completed first.
- Hold and Release process.
- Assist in the management of the pallet database.
- Fully investigate and report accurately all short shipments.
- Completion of daily reports required on a daily and weekly basis.
- Assist Stock Management with investigations.
- Any additional responsibilities such as handovers, missing pallet investigations, damage control and samples
- Previous stock control experience.
- Flexibility within the role to cover all areas of the stock department functionality.
- In-depth knowledge of on-site systems.
- PC literate in MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
In return for your passion, hard work and determination in providing outstanding service to our customers we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive holidays
- Pension scheme
- Staff facilities including vending machines and canteen area
- Access to our benefits platform: discounts on high street retailers, utilities, holidays and cinema tickets
- Training and development with career progression opportunities and MANY MORE
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to and begin your career today!