Opus People Solutions are seeking an experienced Stock Controller to join an "Investors in People Platinum" manufacturing business in Ipswich. This business rewards it's staff with regular bonuses and incentives.
Day to day, you will be working in a busy, fast paced team managing inventory and purchase requirements ensuring stock levels are met.
As an experienced Stock Controller you will have a good understanding of supply chain procedures and knowledge of inventory management software.
Working for this business, job security is assured with a high level of staff rentention.
Your main duties include:
- Development of stock requirements, reviewed monthly
- Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Monitoring & checking stock and troubleshooting through short stocked periods
- Track shipment progress of inbound stock and warehouse stock and address any delays
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams regarding product quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Co-ordinate and carry out regular inventory audits
You will be rewarded with a strong benefits package PLUS bonuses including £1000 if you're successful after 6 months service.
What are you waiting for? Please apply today!