Long Beach, CA or US Remote (in select states) Duration:
This is a 9-12 month contract role. About the role and about You:
Zwift is looking for a Sr. UI developer to join our team. You will bring your technical expertise and design aesthetic to collaborate with our designers and implement UI in our MMORPG game. You will work cross-functionally with designers, producers, engineers, and product managers to build these futures and help grow our core gaming product. What you'll do:
What we're looking for:
- Create XAML file based on the UI design mockup; create proof of concepts in C# in Blend with the UI design.
- Collaborate with game engineering to help port the UI design to C++ game code
- Collaborate with the UI/UX team to create, extend, and maintain a reusable UI components library
- Support and level-up the game engineering organization with UI best practices and patterns
- Maintain and extend existing UI screens functionalities.
- Request and provide feedback to fellow UX developers, designers, creatives and engineers
- Strong communicator to build a bridge between the creative and engineering teams
- Proficient in XAML/WPF coding concepts and syntax within Visual Studio.
- Excellent understanding of C#
- Experience with Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other visual creation tools
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with others and diplomatically resolve conflict
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, ambiguous, team-oriented, start-up environments where learning and adapting is the norm
- Ability to thrive and collaborate in a cross-functional Agile work environment, including the ability to embrace iterative product development
- A portfolio of work that showcases how you've done the above in the past
- Experience utilizing the Blend Visual Studio plugin for UI design
- Good understanding of C++
- Experience with NoesisGUI framework
- Experience with Inversion of Control (IoC) and dependency injection design pattern
- You have deep enthusiasm for, and/or experience in, cycling, fitness, and video games
- Experience delivering results while working remotely with geographically distributed teams
- You consider yourself a systems-thinker -- and you can give us good examples of why that's the case
(Colorado only) Minimum salary of $128,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing . Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage:
Health plan price transparency is designed to help consumers know the cost of covered items or healthcare-related services prior to the date upon which they receive care. Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available.
Here is the link to the site on which Kaiser Permanente posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs).
Here is the link to the site on which Anthem posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs). The link will allow you to search for your files using your Employer Identification Number (81-)