At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, were one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Job Description What you will do
The WorkFusion Platform Admin is responsible for meeting all technical requirements of the program and is responsible for the overall ensuring the WorkFusion technical solution meets product and solution requirements. you will be the WorkFusion Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Provides and maintains updated technical expertise for developing program requirements relating to the WorkFusion platform (vendor software and supporting infrastructure) and integrations.
- Mainly in charge of thePrimary infrastructure support for server/software installations and any issue relatedissues related to infrastructure for the WorkFusion pPlatform infrastructure.
- A liaison between the vendor, business partners, AEC, and internal teams such as databases, networks, servers, and storage.
- Responsible for WorkFusion migration to cloud solution.
- WorkFusion roadmap analysis, review, and execution. By providing detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- In charge of the WorkFusion platform support procedures and documentation management.
- Escalation point for platform related Incident troubleshooting and resolution.
- Opening and managing incident tickets and service requests with the vendor, WorkFusion.
- Participate in the technical review and solution architecture for automation projects. To ensure they adhere to the agreed-upon standards for platform use, point out any risks/technical limitations or concerns, and understand how the solutions will interact with internal/external apps.
- Collaborate and participate in the Enterprise Architecture Review process: documentation and meetings.
- Collaborate and participate in project planning, feasibility, enablement, and platform implementation.
- Contribute to the investigation and integration of applications used by the WorkFusion platform.
- Assist and provide evidence for controls testing and audit reviews as needed.
- Evaluate, maintain, and plan the WorkFusion platform according to performance, scalability, stability, and program growth.
- Plan and participate in the enterprise readiness program (f.k.a. Recovery exercises)
- May require after-hours support and on-call duties.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Six or more years of experience in application development
- Three or more years of experience using the WorkFusion Automation platform
- Five or more years of Unix Administration experience
- Three or more years of Windows Administration experience
- Five or more years of Application Administration experience
- Two or more years of Cloud support and implementation experience
- Agile, DevOps, Change Management processes (ServiceNow), Automation concepts and technologies, Disaster Recovery concepts.
- 5+ years of experience in participating in Automation related projects.
- Ability to work with minimal formal requirements and with limited oversight.
- Knowledge or experience with IT infrastructure design, including Active Directory, DNS, firewalls, TCP/IP, networking, VMware, storage, Windows, and Linux
- Experience with Platform platform and automation support.
- Demonstrated excellence in communications with customers, co-contractors, engineers, and management, both oral and written.
- Experience in creating and applying governance controls, best practices, standards, and procedures.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If theres anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants () . Benefits:
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting . EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the companys status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law () poster. E-Verify
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program () .
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $95,540.00 - $112,400.00 - $123,640.00
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.