At Verint, we believe customer engagement is at the core of global brands. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at .
Overview of Job Function:
The Sr. Analyst, FP&A works closely with senior cross-functional business leaders to provide insightful financial business reporting, planning and analysis to drive strategic decisions.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Utilize established data sources within multiple ERP databases, Data Warehouses, and Excel tables to collect, integrate, extract, analyze and present information in reports, dashboards, and key data visualizations.
- Design and prepare various financial reporting, variance analysis & month end reconciliations.
- Identify and deploy dashboards, data visualizations, and analytic models to be utilized across Verint.
- Provide peer review and coaching to other offshore business intelligence analysts.
- Partner with department heads to gather metrics and data for Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting and perform analyses.
- Educate internal customers about their data and metrics.
- Prepare, consolidate and distribute budgets and related reports for department leaders throughout the business unit.
- Analyze and interpret financial data to recommend changes to improve systems and financial performance.
- Participate in or lead special IT enhancement projects where applicable.
- Complete ad hoc analyses as required.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance/Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in Finance with clear progression of taking on additional responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel formulas, pivot tables, lookup tables, writing complex formulas
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power BI and Tableau Business Intelligence tools and understanding of multi-dimensional databases
- Familiarity with Hyperion Planning , Enterprise Resource Planning and General Ledger Data
- Analytical thinker with the ability to work independently and make sound decisions
- Strong time management skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented but able to see the big picture
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Sound work ethic with ability to work beyond normal business hours as needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to gain cooperation of others and interface with all levels within the organization
- Ability to adapt to rapid change and think creatively
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity in all business dealings
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
- Experience working in a software organization and/or supporting an IT function