Who we are:
BigID is a data intelligence platform for privacy, security and governance - enabling customers to proactively discover, manage, protect, and get more value from their regulated, sensitive, and personal data across their data landscape. We're reimagining data management, empowering customers to drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology with R&D in the heart of Tel Aviv. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2021 Forbes Cloud 100, on the 2021 Inc 5000 (the list of fastest growing private companies in America), and an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you'll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Who we seek:
BigID is expanding our Sales Engineering team. We're always looking for top Sales Engineers to join our winning team. This team works closely with innovative companies interested in leveraging BigID's platform. You will use your knowledge to influence customer decisions, provide insightful solutions, and drive successful proof of concept implementations. Be ready to hit the ground running with your potent technical capabilities, critical and creative thinking, and passion for fast-paced problem-solving. We're looking for candidates to cover our Central Region. What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Work closely with client stakeholders to determine technical requirements for specific business objectives at hand
- Plan implementation engagements, deploy solution components, and participate in the product configuration efforts in order to meet clients' specific requirements
- Engage with multi-discipline internal and client teams to ensure smooth rollout of BigID solutions and successful integration within customers' environments
- Deliver training for respective technologies at an applicable level of depth and detail for a given audience
- Work closely with our Engineering and Product Management teams to document product issues, enhancement requests raised in the field, and possible implementation flow improvements
What's in it for you?!
- Senior level experience in information technology, with at least 3 years in a customer-facing role - preferably involved in product implementation and hands-on technical activities within enterprise corporate environments
- Understand operational parameters and troubleshooting for a combination of the following: Compute, Storage, Networking, Databases, DevOps, Big Data and Analytics, Security, Applications Development
- Advanced experience in problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training and solution deployment
- A proactive approach in understanding internal and customers business challenge
- Professional experience in Docker and Kubernetes deployments.
- Meaningful experience with some DBs, such as MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, IBM DB2
- Professional experience with cloud offerings such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Hadoop (HIVE/Spark)
- Experience with REST API
- Programming or scripting skills with Java or Python
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups
- Other compulsory benefits based on country of residence
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do,Try & Shine.
Diversity & Inclusion:
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don't give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.