At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Space and Launch is seeking motivated Top Secret Cleared Electrical Engineers and Scientists to support emerging Space and Launch Programs. Positions are in multiple locations and offer relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Some of the jobs we are looking to fill are:
• Electrical Design and Analysis
• Test and Analysis
• Power Supply
• Electronics Packaging
• ASIC FPGA Development and Verification
• Electrical Design System Engineer
• RF Microwave Engineer
• Electrical Power Systems & Battery/Solar Array Electrical Design
• Antenna RF & Arrays
• RF Digital Communications
• Radar Systems
• Wire Harness Electrical Design
• Laser Communications
• Command and ControlPrimary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Positions require an active U.S. Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active) An active U.S. TS or TS/SCI Security Clearance is required pre-start.Basic Qualification (Required skills/experience)
- Leads work with customers to develop and document electronic and electrical system requirements on complex multi-tiered projects.
- Leads analysis and translation of complex requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specification.
- Leads testing and validation work on complex system designs to assure that operational and functional requirements are met.
- Works with other to develop program test strategies
- Manages performance of critical suppliers to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
- Conduct program independent reviews and reports results to program leadership.
- Provides critical support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
- Leads research into technology advances for potential application to company business needs.
- Makes recommendations for technology investments.
- Recognized as a business unit-wide expert in process development and qualification, physical and functional integration and installation design and resolving supplier technical issues.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate of Science degree in engineering, computer science, information systems or other cyber related degree; ten (10) or more years of directly related experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable.
- Active U.S. TS/SCI Security Clearance is required pre-start.
- 2+ years of electrical engineering experience.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.