Remote Position, can live anywhere in the US
Open Sky Group is a global supply chain solution and consulting firm headquartered near Raleigh, North Carolina. With a strong leadership team and a focus on responsible growth, we are the largest, dedicated Blue Yonder WMS reseller and implementation partner and on our way to becoming the same for TMS and LMS. With over 100 clients and employees, we strive every day to be the best supply chain consultants on the planet.
As a Solutions Architect,
you are a key member of the Open Sky implementation project team, responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client businesses' technical and business requirements. You will work alongside the Supply Chain consultant and other supporting team members to deliver a complete solution for the client. Responsibilities
- Work with the Implementation team on solution design and analysis.
- Write technical and functional specifications to match client requirements.
- Consult and share best practices with clients during the duration of the project.
- Write Technical specifications for customer development and system integration requirements.
- Software configuration, development and installation.
- Support the UAT support efforts.
- Participate and lead project meetings, with internal and external clients when needed.
- Participate in pre-sales activities when needed.
- Participate in industry and marketing events as needed.
Additional Skills, Abilities, and Attributes
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or 6 years of related experience.
- 2 years' experience in configuration and custom development in Blue Yonder Warehouse Management System (WMS) or other WMS Systems.
Work Location & Travel
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure with time restraints.
- Strong presentation skills, both with internal and external customers.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- This position is remote and will work in the US
- This position may require up to 50% travel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift, carry or pull office products and supplies, up to 40 pounds.
- This position requires the ability to travel by airplane and/or car.