As a Solutions Architect, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to help global brands and federal agencies solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. Work on exciting projects, future-proof your skills, and grow into your dream job alongside some of the most talented, knowledgeable, and dedicated technologists in the industry. What You'll Be Doing
Profile of Success
- Technical team leadership in an agile environment including coaching, mentoring, sprint planning, estimation, backlog refinement etc.
- Creation and management of technical solution and application designs, roadmaps and assessments, domain modeling, data flows, sequence diagrams etc.
- Strong organization, planning and communication skills
- System or application design in a complex, highly integrated environment
- Application design and integration patterns
- Messaging and eventing
- Identity & access management
- Familiarity designing REST APIs and/or experience with Graph QL solutions
- Some degree of Software Engineering experience
- C#, NodeJS or similar
- SPA Web front-ends - React preferred
- Secure coding practices, OWASP top 10
- Understanding of automated testing patterns and technologies
- Previous agile/Scrum experience
- Exposure with cloud technologies (Azure, O365, AWS), SharePoint (2013+),.NET Core, and Dynamics
- Front end web development background with Angular and/or React
- Microsoft or developer related certifications
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee's success; however, they define it.
It's our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals.
We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.