Solution Consultant - UKG Dimensions Advanced Scheduling
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. New doesn't mean being ahead of the curve new is pushing forward the curve, riding the edge where the impossible meets the transformational and making it reality where it matters. Help us show the world what s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40 industries across 120 countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.The Work...
The UKG (Legacy Kronos) Advanced Scheduler Consultant for Healthcare works closely with teammates to ensure the maximum value of our clients workforce management investment is achieved. Specifically, the primary objective for this role is to understand clients current state and use expert knowledge and best practices to deliver solutions on time, within budget, and with exceptional quality. The UKG (legacy Kronos) Advanced Scheduler Consultant for Healthcare, leads large, complex workforce management strategic and implementation engagements and manages these projects to successful completion.
- Provides advanced-level knowledge of the UKG Dimensions or Workforce Central (Legacy Kronos Workforce Dimensions or Kronos Workforce Central) Advanced Scheduler module, specifically as it relates to clients in the healthcare industry
- Leads all aspects of workforce management configurations, implementations, modifications and upgrades of time and attendance initiatives including gathering and defining requirements, gap analysis, design, development and support
- Participates in and contributes to pre-sales and sales strategies
- Facilitates complex working sessions for both internal and client teams, including defining strategic objectives and tailors these to meet client-specific needs as necessary
- Creates detailed functional and technical design documents, including test plans, test cases, user training documents and implementation documentation
- Analyzes complex data or facts and summarizes and presents findings in a compelling way
- Provides thought leadership to develop new or improved processes, methodologies, systems, tools and/or services to enhance clients operating environment based on practical experience, optimal outcomes and best practices
- Provides mentorship and knowledge transfer to our consulting base
- Attends to administrative expense tracking and time keeping duties required for billing
- Travels up to 50% to client sites
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's what you need...
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent (12 years) work experience (If an, Associates Degree with 6 years of work experience)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with the UKG Dimensions or Workforce Central (Legacy Kronos) Advanced Scheduler module
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in/with the Healthcare or retail industry
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with the UKG Central/ Dimensions Timekeeper module
Nice to have...
- Minimum of 5 years of experience presenting to executive-level audiences
- Experienced in creating strategic communication pieces for executive-level audiences
- Certified in UKG Dimensions or Workforce Central (Legacy Kronos Workforce Dimensions or Kronos Workforce Central) Advanced Scheduler module, with at least 2 years of related experience
- Ability to work on complex, fast-paced projects in a collaborative team setting
- Able to handle escalated issues, understand client needs and tailor solutions and responses to meet these needs
- Ability to analyze complex data or facts, summarize findings, and present results in a compelling way
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $90,288 - $148,900 and information on benefits offered is here. ()
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here ()
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement () .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 , send us an email () or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.