Software Team Lead - Backend
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.
Arrow Electronics, Inc is a Fortune 104 company that helps the world's best technology companies think Five Years Out and work together to innovate the next big thing. We are a global provider of technology products, software and solutions, with 2021 sales of $34 Billion. Arrow Electronics is currently seeking a Mobile Applications Engineer for our Arrow Global Supply Chain | SiliconExpert
- Manages all activities of the engineering department.
- Directs department activities, through subordinates, to design new products, modify existing designs, improve production techniques, and develop test procedures.
- Analyzes technology trends, human resource needs, and market demand to plan projects.
- Confers with management, production, and marketing staff to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products.
- Forecasts operating costs of department and directs preparation of budget requests. Directs personnel activities of department, such as recruitment, hiring, performance evaluations, and salary adjustments.
- Analyze, propose and manage budgets, technologies and resources for projects
- Plan strategies for the development of designs and products on schedule and on budget
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers, stakeholders and contractors
- Prioritize, delegate and supervise all engineers' activities and deliverables
- Manage, support, and evaluate engineers' performance
- Hire new talent for the team and offer coaching and development opportunities
- Provide input in strategic technical decisions and solutions, when needed
- Build the entire technical documentation and project roadmaps
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.About SiliconExpert
Since 2000, SiliconExpert helps you make better data-driven decisions with a human-driven experience. Over 500 electrical, software and data engineers handcraft our component database of more than one billion parts to deliver the most comprehensive and current tools in the industry. Customers globally use our solutions to manage risk, avoid redesigns, and mitigate obsolescence in innovative industries such as consumer electronics, telecommunications, automotive, medical and aerospace. SiliconExpert's customers include: leading commercial and government OEMs, top-tier authorized distributors, contract manufacturers and component suppliers. Whether it's a design engineer or financial expert, supply chain management or procurement manager, SiliconExpert is a complete components data intelligence solution for organizational alignment, efficiency, collaboration, and optimization.Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$117,900.00 - $181,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-MA-Cambridge, Massachusetts (Main Street)
Engineering and TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.