DDI Technology is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Analyst to join the team at our facility in Irmo, SC.
DDI Technology, a wholly-owned subsidiary of IAA, Inc, provides a complete automotive titling and registration suite for financial institutions and dealers. Committed to excellence, DDI continues to focus on superior products, professional and consulting services in the areas of Electronic Liens and Titles.
The Software Quality Assurance Analyst develops and executes test plans, test scripts, and test reports required for software quality assurance; Assists with various duties; working closely with development, support, and sales teams to ensure that the products and services we deliver are of the highest quality.Key Accountabilities:
Additional Information (include minimum education level, experience, competencies, equipment used, licenses, etc., in this area)
- Assists in the analysis of design specifications in order to produce comprehensive test scripts and scenarios for expected results to be performed manually and using automated testing tools
- Assists in the system, functional, and regression testing of existing and new software enhancements to ensure they meet design specifications, business requirements and to identify any possible impacts caused by changes
- Records and documents test results
- Assists in the verification and evidence of reproduction of any reported faults in existing software
- Assists in the testing of fixes required for reported faults, including tests for possible impacts from changes
- Identifiesrequirements for test environments
- Tests modified computer programs to ensure that changes operate correctly, and changes have no adverse impact on programs or system operations
- Seeks out training opportunities as appropriate to enhance knowledge, skills, and performance
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of company products, services, and applicable new product lines as developed
- Ensures security, confidentiality, and privacy of information.
- Assists with new product deployment and ensures that the products delivered to our customers are of the highest quality
- Bachelor s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience working in a business analyst, quality assurance, and software testing role
- Firm understanding of testing/product quality processes and tools and methods
- Manual testing skills and the ability to write scripts
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and creating and executing basic SQL queries
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps is an asset
- Excellent ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational, and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a fast-paced culture, changes in the environment, and shifts in priorities
- 18+ Age Requirement
- Bachelor s Degree
- 3+ Years of Related Experience
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays, and vacations.
IAA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status.
IAA is a drug-free workplace. EEOE
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)