About FS Studio
Our vision is to bring the very best immersive experiences to Enterprise and Industry 4.0 through our passion for and expertise in AR, VR, and XR. With our innovative global team, we strive to be our clients long-term partners to build great products, create immersive solutions and extend their capabilities into the metauniverse. We strive to create best-in-class solutions through best-in-class design, best in class technology, and best-in -class operations and business practices.
FS Studio is looking for a motivated, and detail-oriented problem solver to join our team as a Software QA Engineer. You will work alongside 3D artists, XR developers, and Technical Artists to understand and guide test efforts to ensure the highest-quality software products are delivered to our customers.
As this role is 100% remote, the Software QA Tester must be highly proactive, enjoy meeting and working with diverse colleagues from around the world, and desire to be included in all aspects of the project while growing professionally and taking on increasing responsibility. In this role, you will have the opportunity to flex your critical and creative thinking skills in coordinating project activities and ensuring exceptional delivery of custom Virtual Reality software to our clients. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Senior Technical Developers, Technical/3D Artists, and other project team members to understand software features and create related test scripts and cases.
- Participate in daily stand-ups, backlog refinement meetings, and other project meetings while proactively contributing strategic ideas to improve software testing processes.
- Ensure all development and art tickets have testing tasks and collaborate with ticket owners to ensure testing is comprehensive, accurate, and completed before tickets are marked done.
- Maintain a comprehensive bug-tracking inventory with bug descriptions, severity levels, and progress towards completion.
- Share test metrics, analytics, and other KPIs to objectively share data on whether the test effort is on track.
- Create project-end test plans to execute following code freeze. Test plans should include tester names, allocations, test cases/scripts, and overall progress towards completion.
- Bachelors degree and 2+ years related experience or equivalent education
- English fluency with excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience managing a bug-tracking database for complex software development projects
- Demonstrated ability to write test scripts/test cases that include step-by-step instructions for completing a test including the expected outcome/behavior.
- Ability to create test plans with resources, allocations, dates, and scripts for review with project stakeholders.
- Experience with project management and CRM software such as Trello, Miro, Smartsheet, Jira, Rally, Confluence, etc.
- Strong administrative, organization, time management, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize concurrent activities, while also flexible and adaptable and proactive in regarding oral and written communication
- Experience with augmented reality, virtual reality, mobile app UX/UI, and PC/VR gaming is preferred FS Studio is an equal opportunity employer.We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics