ai Cloud Workforce offers cloud workforce software and services. It is currently looking for a consultant for the following opportunity.Software Project Manager Albany NYTasks the role will be performing:
The project manager will work as a member OP Modernization Program within SED. This resource will be primarily responsible for holding analysis and development meetings, gathering information for requirements, documenting requirements in Confluence, ensuring that alignment for requirements is available in Jira for development items, and monitoring the health of Quality Assurance (QA) activities. The consultant will be expected to work directly with all vendor consultant teams, assist the director with review of status on all work related to the program, including analysis, documentation of requirements and system design, conducting meetings and documenting meeting notes and action items, and more. Requirements for the position:
- 1. 72 months experience with directly managing project costs, establishing/maintaining project schedule, establishing/managing risk management strategy, and status reporting.
- 2. 72 months experience with facilitating communication in all aspects of the project including meetings between vendors and staff, writing for executive level leadership, and presenting in both written and verbal form to large groups.
- 3. 60 months experience with planning and managing development for software systems.
- 4. 60 months experience of documentation and analysis within an online format, such as Confluence or Jira.
- 5. 60 months as a certified project management professional.
- 6. 60 months of experience working directly with project plan to adjust expected timeframes and identify issues and risks.
- 7. 60 months managing projects in the government sector