Era Living is seeking a full-time Social Worker/Counselor to become the newest member of our Social Services team at Lakeshore in Renton, WA!
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
Eligibility contingent on meeting requirements of each benefit (hours worked, age, etc.)
As our new Counselor/Social Worker you will lead a wide-range of groups and workshops, and provide general advocacy and social service support within our state of the art retirement settings. This role provides professional social work/counseling and support to our residents assigned populations of seniors and their families, working within the context of a community based interdisciplinary team, including individual, couple, family and group counseling, outplacement/transition services as required.
- Lead or co-lead support and/or psycho-educational groups
- Provide behavioral interventions and develop behavioral treatment plans and related staff training
- Produce written psycho-social assessment for residents
- Establish treatment plans for residents
- Assume supervision of social work or other counseling discipline graduate student(s) as requested
- Take on-call assignments for active Almost Like Family resident clients
- Work within context of multidisciplinary team, integrating social work treatment goals within larger community multidisciplinary plans for specified residents
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of clinical counseling theory(ies), particularly in relation to working with senior population
- Ability to conduct psycho-social assessments
- Ability to establish professional, clinically sound treatment plans
- Ability to lead and/or facilitate support, psycho-educational and clinical counseling groups
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required
- Must comply with the Washington State COVID-19 vaccination requirement for healthcare workers
Education and Experience:
- Master of Social Work Degree or equivalent, required
- Associate Licensure, required
- Washington State Social Work or Counselor Licensure, preferred
- Minimum of two years Senior Living industry clinical experience, preferred
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).