Security Clearance required:
Cognosante is on a mission to transform our country's healthcare and national security systems. With our health and security-focused solutions, we help public sector organizations achieve the important task of providing the best possible public services to American Citizens. From Enterprise IT, Data Science, and Security Services, to full-scale Consumer Engagement and Interoperability solutions, we are moving government services forward with transformation and innovation. Learn how we are making a difference in people's lives today!Job Description
Under the INSCOM I2TS-Next program, the site lead will primarily function as a Network Engineer and as an additional duty, act as the site lead for site location hired. The site lead will provide personnel who will support the full range of technical and sustainment services for command, control, communications, computers and information management or C4IM networks, software, hardware and specialized tools to ensure continuous delivery of services to Army INSCOM customers within and outside the contiguous U.S. This is contingent upon contract award. Key Responsibilities
- As 'Site Lead':
- Manages daily activities related to service delivery and performance of contractors in assigned region.
- Maintain regular contact with supported government stakeholders to ensure contract deliverables are understood, delivery timelines / quality goals are met, and emerging requirements identified.
- Coordinates closely with the overall contract Program Manager / PM Office (PMO) to ensure issues are elevated quickly and performance metrics / reporting criteria are understood.
- Acts as a "First-Level Supervisor" for site / regionally-assigned-employees.
- As 'Network Engineer'
- Experience with Network Infrastructure requirements analysis and solutions development to support implementation of new network architectures and the migration & integration of legacy network architectures.
- Operate & maintain current JWICS, SIPRnet, and NIPRnet network architectures.
- Provide fielding support for network infrastructure in CONUS and OCONUS locations. Participate in site surveys to support these fielding decisions.
- Support the O&M of Government Wide Area Network (WAN) and Local Area Network (LAN). Assist with installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Tier III LAN / WAN hardware and software.
- DoD IAT Level III Certifications in one of the following: CCNP, CCSP or Security+ certification.
- Associates Degree
- At least three years of experience managing teams of at least 10 people.
- 3-4 years of experience in Systems Administration, Network Engineering, Network Administration, or Database Administration
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
- Strong leadership background / skills.
- Bachelor's degree in technology-related field
- 4-6 years of experience in Systems Administration, Network Engineering, Network Administration, or Database Administration
- Communication skills to effectively interface with military officials, managers, and subordinates.
Cognosante will not provide sponsorship for employment-based immigration benefits for this position.Cognosante requires all employees regardless of position, work location or telework status to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless prohibited by federal, state, or local laws. Cognosante will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to disability or a sincerely held religious belief or otherwise in accordance with any federal, state, or local laws.
Like many other growing companies, Cognosante has been targeted by scammers attempting to make fraudulent job offers to potential candidates. Communication from Cognosante recruiting will only be sent with an official corporate domain email and not a commercial domain e-mail We will never request payment from you, nor will we send payment to you, prior to your start date. If you have been asked to send or receive any payment, or if you have any doubt about whether you have been contacted by a Cognosante employee, please contact us at . Thank you.
Cognosante is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.