Join our team supporting USMC in their journey to M365!
Peraton is seeking an experienced SharePoint Administrator to help the USMC operate SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online.
The Hybrid Cloud Systems program operates and provides cybersecurity services to support the USMC enterprise information services (EIS) environment. The team also provides engineering and implementation services to deploy and operate the SharePoint on-prem and SharePoint Online environment. This is an opportunity to shape the way the USMC achieves its goals to provide enterprise collaboration and information sharing tools while ensuring daily support and secure operations for a world-wide warfighter community.
The SharePoint Administrator will work closely with Government and Contract leads to ensure seamless operations of all SharePoint environments including on-prem and online components including supporting successful migration of some customers from on-prem to SharePoint online services.
- Serve as the Tier 2 support for SharePoint and SharePoint Online cybersecurity, operations and administration.
- Support all activities associated with securing and operating the on-prem SharePoint environment and hosted sharepoint online capabilities.
- Directly engage with USMC Hub and Site managers to ensure successful operation of customer capabilities and integration with SharePoint architecture.
- Train and mentor Tier 1 Technical Assistance Center staff in providing support to world-wide requirements.
- Respond to incidents, events, and tasks to support SharePoint operations.
- Support the design, deployment, maintenance, configuration, and sustainment of the SharePoint infrastructure, applications and systems.
- Serve as the specialist for the management/monitoring sof the SharePoint environment including incident and event investigation and diagnosis, workaround enactment, root cause analysis and resolution for all incidents and problems.
- Support development and reporting on application performance.
Qualifications Required Experience/Education:
- Requires BS 5-7 Years, MS 3-5, PhD 0-2
- DoD SECRET, US Citizen, IAT II Certification
- Experience with administering and managing SharePoint on-prem and Online infrastructure including security, event management, troubleshooting and resolving operational issues, patching, and upgrading
- Experience supporting enterprise level customers SharePoint environments including application operators/administrators and enterprise system users
- PowerShell and scripting experience to support SharePoint operations
- Experience with ITSM Solution such as BMC Remedy
- Exceptional communication skills to engage with senior USMC leaders and provide clear and concise explanations and support for SharePoint issues
- General knowledge of datacenter infrastructure systems necessary to sustain and support SharePoint such as Virtualized hardware (VMware), Windows 2016/2019, Networking (F5 proxy and loadbalancing), Storage/backup
- General knowledge of management and monitoring tools such as vRealize Operations Manager, Log Insight and Network Insight as well as Azure Portal tools to monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve events involving SharePoint systems availability, events, and incidents.
- Basic understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes to ingegrate EIS operations into overall HCS operations
: At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best, beyond the work you do with us daily. We are fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans, to tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment, we are there to support you all the way.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $61,000 Colorado Salary Maximum: $148,000 The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.