As a SharePoint Architect, you will have the ability to contribute to the growth of the business by helping large-scale organizations adopt the Microsoft Business Applications at an enterprise level with a focus on the Microsoft Power Platform and SharePoint. What You'll Be Doing
Location and Travel Details
- Work in a team with other smart AIS employees using cutting edge technologies to solve challenging business problems
- Build elegant, scalable, extensible, cost-effective solutions with an eye towards innovation and agility
- Utilize problem-solving and decision-making skills to understand client pain points and to self- troubleshoot as challenges arise
- Collaborate with members of the development team, project managers (both client facing and internal), and external agencies and organizations to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets
- Develop effective strategies for integrating various enterprise and project systems together including SharePoint, COTS, and custom developed applications
- Facilitate best practices and solutions from SharePoint out of the box functionality
- Help facilitate SharePoint adoption by end users and become a subject matter expert for SharePoint usability and improvements to the current application
- Serve as a lead to help and guide our clients to effectively use the Microsoft Power Platform with best practices and methodologies
- Work to understand client pain points to provide multi-cloud solutions and best practices by utilizing problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Design best practice-compliant data models (i.e. multiple entities) across multiple solutions
- Architect components in support of some combination of PowerApps, Power BI, Flow, and Dynamics 365.
- Work in an agile environment and provide technical leadership to the team throughout all agile ceremonies.
- Evangelize the Power Platform to internal and external audiences and work with internal AIS groups to develop sales and marketing assets.
- Learn new technologies and be aware of industry standards, best practices, and trends.
This is a remote position with occasional travel once COVID restrictions are lifted. Security Clearance and Citizenship Requirements
Must be willing to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance. Profile of Success
- Ability to design, document and implement best practices across the O365 environment.
- Develop Migration Approach Plan
- Design and document MS 365 Architecture Framework and Feature Definition Plan
- Define governance and information management including Retention policies and compliance
- Work closely with the Project team to lead the solutioning
- Work closely with the steering committee at AW to drive decision making and sign off
- Apply configurations and implement branding
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee's success; however, they define it.
It's our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals.
We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.